Not sure? Here, we have our blog to help you with the Best Smart TV In India under budget.
By referring to the best smart tv, we mean television with power-packed features and technology. Everybody wants to have high-end functionality in their gadgets. Whether it is smartphones or smart TVs in India.
So, here is a quick check on the Best Smart TV In India 2022. You can check the specification like processor, storage, company, etc. details. All of the television given here support Dolby vision as well.
- 1 Top 10 Smart TV In India 2022
- 1.1 1.Sony Bravia Ultra HD Smart TV
- 1.2 2. Acer UHD Android Smart TV
- 1.3 3. Kodak Smart LED TV
- 1.4 4. Hisense UHD Smart TV
- 1.5 5. Redmi Android Smart TV
- 1.6 6.TCL Smart Television
- 1.7 7.Mi Full HD Android TV
- 1.8 8. Mi UHD Smart TV
- 1.9 9.Samsung 4K UHD Smart LED TV
- 1.10 10. Samsung Serif Smart TV Series
What is Smart Television?
Smart television is named after achieving an integrated internet connection and interactive web 2.0 feature. The characteristics include:
- Dolby vision
- LED screen
- OLED Display
- Screen Mirroring
- Google Assistance
- Bluetooth Technology
- High-end Sound Quality
- 4K Resolution
- HDMI Ports
- USB Ports
- Power-packed Processor
- Nvidia Graphics, etc.
Moreover, the big tech giants like Samsung, Amazon, Airtel, etc., have paved the way for social networking to get enabled in these best smart tv in India.
We have gone through days where TVs in India had tangled wires, large bulky screens, black and white displays, etc. Although, people enjoyed that time also!
But now, with the amalgamation of technology in every sector, gadgets have become super intelligent.
Many big technology giants have revealed their smart tv with voice recognition or IoT functionality. Television has traveled from Black and White display to 4K and even higher vision.
Therefore, we have shared an extensive list of the best smart tv in India for tech-savvy people. The list is shared after a deep analysis of features and pricing.
Take a look and pick the one which best suits your criteria. You can check other blogs for getting knowledge on smartphones and other gadgets.
Top 10 Smart TV In India 2022
It is user-centric advice to first plan your requirements and then the money you want to spend.
Some folks consider technology over money. But for some, money is still in the game! So, here is the list of Best Smart TV In India 2022.
Read features, understand the technology it holds, look upon the price tag, and voila!
New Buzz In The Town:
Apple has made another buzz by entering into the television segment. The tech giant has released its Apple TV, which was announced in the previous year in April 2021. It has been heard that it contains an apple airplay facility.
Apple TV has gained an imperative place in India’s race of the best smart tv in India. Apple has announced this television in the premium tv range. It includes all streaming services, dynamic color enhancement, and other good features.
Speaking of technology, then definitely, Sony will hit the list first. Sony has revealed its Bravia range in Ultra HD functionality.
The product was released in 2021 with ultra high definition (UHD) and other high-tech features. For people fond of the Sony range, this is the best buy for them.
The television comes into a 55″ inch display which is consisted of 4K UHD resolution. The product holds good internet and Bluetooth connectivity. This best smart tv in India supports Dolby atoms vision, 4K gaming experience, and what not!
It is worth buying for technically adept people who prefer technology over money. Sony Bravia is a premium tv range in itself and gives the finest performance.
The television supports many big OTT and other social media platform connectivity. It is a power-packed entertainment source loaded with some great apps like
- Prime Video
- Eros Now
- Hotstar, etc.
Technology-Supported & Price:
The Sony Bravia smart tv in India holds a 4K HDR, X1 HDR Processor with Trilluminous Pro technology. Another critical aspect of Sony Bravia UHD is that it is the best smart tv under 80,000.
Best About The Product:
- Firstly, the name itself, “Sony,” is enough to define the performance.
- Fantastic sound quality as the giant is already known for.
- Tremendous & safe packing and delivery.
Things Missing In Product:
- Even if the name is enough, the money will affect the buying.
- Not suitable for short spaces. 55″ inch needs a drawing-room.
- Connectivity may suffer sometimes.
Another great pick would be from ACER. The company has launched its ultra HD android smart tv with superb features and functionality. LED The brand is still in emerging technology brands, but the products are of high caliber.
It was also put to sea in 2021 with a giant 70″ inch display. Its speciality includes “Intelligent Frame Stabilization Engine” and whatnot.
Specification to Fall For:
The product comes with a huge screen size, i.e., 70 inches. The display is 4K LED with 1.07 billion colors.
The products are all sorts of social media and OTT platforms with dynamic calibration, Wi-Fi, and other prominent functionality.
Pros of Acer UHD Android Smart TV:
- Acer is offering a monster screen size.
- You can completely take a theatre to feel from it.
- Best buy in the emerging brand category.
- Acer is struggling to become a top-notch brand.
- There might come times when people may not find parts in case of damage.
- People might feel dicey in buying or not.
The next pick would be from the camera brand itself that is Kodak. Earlier, the company was known for its excellent camera quality and technology.
But now, the company has paved the way into the intelligent gadget world also. The brand provides many great features in its smart Dolby digital sound television.
The product offers a hooping screen size which is 65 inches. It comes with a 4K ultra HD LED display with DTS Tru surround.
Features To Like:
- Kodak is an established brand and now stepping into the gadget world.
- The features which are being offered, capture users.
- Best LED TV to buy, I would say in this price.
Features Missing In The Product:
- The user may not fall upon in the presence of other tech giants.
- Kodak and television will take time to set in the mind of folks.
- You will not get many Kodak TV users who may not provide a genuine review.
A new brand in the town is competing with top tech giants. Hisense put its smart television into the IT sea in 2021.
It is a good brand making place in the IT market. It offers a 4K UHD display, 102 watts JBL speakers, Remote with Voice assistance, and so on.
Features To Recommend:
- Screen size is power-packed like other top brands
- You get access to OTT and Social Media platforms
- The best buy product (not considering the brand name).
Features Missing In Product:
- One cannot trust easily.
- Performance and reviews are still losing the game
- Not a reliable brand as of now.
Redmi is an emerging brand releasing some great gadgets day by day. From Android phones to smart tv, you can entirely depend upon this brand.
The product came with a 32-inch display and was released in 2021 year. It provides all good specifications in the best smart tv in India under budget criteria.
- Reliable brand and is established long ago
- OTT and social media access
- Resolution can be improved
- The screen size is relatively small
- The sound quality is not good.
The brand TCL is another newbie in the IT market. TCL android tv was manufactured in 2020 and is gaining slow but good reviews from users.
The television holds 16 GB storage and 2.5 GB RAM. It comes with a Dolby ATOM processor with a 65-inch display.
The product is entirely android tv and contains HDMI USB ports. Another exciting feature is the 4K resolution. Today, every company offers a 4K resolution, but the exact interpretation comes when you watch anything.
things to consider:
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 5000+ Apps
- Netflix, Prime Video, and other popular OTT
things which are missing:
- Not a popular brand
- High pricing by being a non-popular brand
- Not many service centers
Now comes Mi Smart TV in the list of Best Smart TV In India 2022. Mi has remained the buzzword since its inception in the market.
It has offered many great gadgets ranging from smartphones to television, watches, and innovative bands. Speaking of gadgets, then here comes Mi Full HD smart tv.
It was launched in 2021 with 40 inches display. It was horizon edition and this is just under tv under 30,000 category only.
Quality to Consider:
- The affordable brand with high-end reliability
- Great specification
- OTT & Social Media access
- Resolution is not as per standards
- Sound quality lacks perfection
- Customer support is poor
Another masterpiece from Mi itself is the Mi 50 inches 4K UHD Smart Television. Mi has become a big name for the reliable gadget category.
You can watch your favorite movies, play games, and enjoy more on big screen size. There are many exciting features like:
- 4K UHD resolution with 60-hertz refresh rate.
- Three HDMI ports to connect to the set-top box
- Two USB ports to connect the hard drive
- Dolby DTS-HD
- Sound 20 watts output
- LED panel with 4K HDR 10-bit display
What Does This TV Lacks?
- User have complained about customer support
- Sound quality works low which fails it to enter best smart tv in India
Samsung is a name that doesn’t need any introduction. Instead, it has covered every segment of gadgets. Recently it has launched its 4K series in 43 inches category.
This is a very good smart tv under 40,000 with a sleek design and power-packed display. It can run any OTT and works excellent with Wi-Fi devices.
Some Eye-Catchy Features:
- Crystal 4K resolution with 3840*2160 resolution at refresh rate 60 hertz
- One billion color technology to support high-end resolution and screen display.
- Best tv in this range.
- It is quite reflective
- Not suitable for daytime watching
- Apart from picture quality, everything else is poor.
Samsung plays a significant role in the gadget industry. You can highly rely on its products especially, the phone and television range. Recently, it has launched its Samsung serif smart series with 55 inches display and this is one of the best smart TVs under 1 lakh.
The television holds the best price comes in the best OLED TVs. Simultaneously, the Samsung comes with a 4K resolution. Hence, you get the best bright panel.
Specs to Like:
- Good resolution with refresh rate 120 hertz
- Four HDMI ports, Blue-ray players, gaming console
- Voice assistance, Dolby digital plus
- Limited viewing angle so picture quality Detroit
- Another smart tv delivers a wider color gamut in this segment.
- Also not offer a more profound display.
What you should Know While Buying Smart TV In India?
What screen size is suitable for short spaces?
The person can go with 32 to 40 inches for short room spaces.
What does UHD mean?
UHD stands for ultra-high-definition, which is high-end clarity while watching tv shows or movies.
Which company provides prime video free subscription with their best smart tv in India?
You can either go with Samsung or Sony. Generally, Samsung offers such reasonable offers as one month or a year subscription to OTT.
Which brand is best for smart tv in India?
Sony, Samsung, LG, etc., are reliable brands offering high-tech functionality in their intelligent televisions.
Which is the best 4K TV in India?
AmazonBasics 50-inch 4K UHD Smart LED Fire TV at under 40,000 is the top-notch television in terms of money, specification, and other aspects.
Why Do You Need An Android Smart TV At Home?
The main benefit of having android smart-tv is you can utilize all apps available on the google play store. Simultaneously, you get the best Dolby sound, larger screen, built-in Chromecast at an affordable price.
So, if you are interested in buying the best smart tv in India, then this list will help you. The television is power-packed with Dolby vision, high picture quality, screen mirroring, google assistance, and whatnot.
Anyone looking for voice search, quad-core processor, best sound output, then you should go with the television range given here. These are popular televisions with good upscaling, prices, vibrant colors. So, if you are dreaming of the best tv in India, then go with the above-presented TVs.